To keep this forum clean, usable, and helpful to others a set of rules have been put together that we ask all forum members to comply to: -
• Post in the right forum! You may have your post deleted if you post in the wrong forum!
• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects maybe deleted!
• Research your Post! Make sure you are not double posting, search the forum first to ensure that topics which have already been discussed aren't posted again.
• No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.
• Personal Attacks. Criticise ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
• No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. This includes suggestive images, graphics, and comments.
• Do not post links to warez, warez sites or sites with pornographic or objectionable content. Only link to sites that are for family viewing only.
• Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
• Each forum member may have only one account.
• Do not use objectionable language.
• NO Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space.
• NO Spamming. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
• Message content. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
• No Cap Locks. Please do not post messages with the subject or post all in capital letters, words all in capitals are not only annoying but are read 50% slower than normal writing.
• Don't post personal information about yourself or someone else (whether you know them or not!) - it's for your own safety.
• Don't make slanderous statements, or anything else that might violate someone's privacy.
• Don't threaten other users. Threats will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.
• Respect the Moderators decisions– the Moderators reserve the right to edit, relocate and/or remove any message, at any time, for any reason. All editing decisions should be considered final.
• Remember that this discussion forum is moderated by a group of people who have volunteered to put themselves in the position of making difficult judgement calls. Following these guidelines/rules makes their life easier, and everyone's experience visiting WirralTalk better.
• If you don't agree with a decision, you may discuss it with the Administrator whose decision is final.
• The rules outlined on this page, above, will be used as moderation guidelines.
• Signatures will be no longer than 4 lines
• Signatures may contain a link to your personal site or sites that maybe of use to other members, No Blatant advertising!
• Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts.
If you are found breaking any of the rules you may have your account deleted immediately. There will be no warnings given!
Anyone who views a post in which they think is breaking any of the above rules or which they take issue with or find inappropriate, then click the report button on the top right corner of the post and the administrator will take a look at it.
The Administrators has the right to remove users who break the above rules.
Forum information and feedback
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest